|My Writing Philosophy
You will discover that I do not write as a scholar, because I am not; rather my style is a prose that makes it easy to read and have a better grasp of the message of the bible. The problem with many books concerning the Scriptures are that they can either be too wooden and boring or merely entertaining with too much fluff. My purpose is to write down to earth stories that shed light on the deep principles of Scripture, taking biblical ideas expressed in today’s language. I personally share my struggles and victories with the reader and try not to come across as more...
Biography, Contact Author, Read Reviews,
· Are You In The Transformation Mode? Jesus Then and Now
· Living By the Power of Faith..a unique study on Romans
· World 1 & World 2, a study of 1st Peter
Short Stories ( View all 90 stories )
· A Message From Heavin: A Four Leaf Clover And The Mercy Of God
· A Message From Heavin: A Good/Bad Feeling
· A MESSAGE FROM HEAVIN: A new identity
· A Message From Heavin: A Prayer For Spiritual Transformation
· A Message From Heavin: A Prayer For Spiritual Wisdom
· A Message From Heavin: An Abbott And Costello Moment
· A Message From Heavin: Bucket List
· A Message From Heavin: Can You Make A Horse?
· A Message From Heavin: Conform Or Choose: if you win then you lose
· A Message From Heavin: Conversion
Articles ( View all 13 articles )
· A Prayer Worth Living
· Dear God. I want you to be God to me.
· Facing A Crisis and Psalm 3
· GOD IS BETTER THAN……..MOM!
· Hearing The Lord's Voice
· IN GOD WE M(tr)UST, a study on Romans for the 21st Century
· Intimidated Like A Beast Or Seduced Like A Prostitute?
· John 3:16 and Humble Pie
· MY (Chick-fil-@) PLEASURE.....the reason
· The Facebook God