| A major influence on my writing career are the works of the great novelists of the past; Hemingway, Steinbeck, and Tolstoy. Another strong influence on my writing, being a film buff, are great movies of the past with strong characterization, dialogue, and story lines such as Gone with the Wind, The Grapes of Wrath, and The Godfather. As for my background I've always been a writer going back to my school days. I distinctly remember how I excited I was at around 12 years old when I saw my name in 'Letters to the Editor' in "Hot Rod Magazine". I also remember how much I enjoyed short more...
Biography, Read My Blog, Contact Author, Message Board, Read Reviews,
· DIARY OF A MAD GEN YER
Short Stories ( View all 53 stories )
· A mixed up gen y girl visits the planet Zatoris
· A celebration of Ostara
· A CELEBRATION OF YULE
· A Conversation with Marcus and Fifi
· A DAY AT THE BEACH
· A MODERN CHRISTMAS CAROL
· A Trip to the Alternate Earth
· A visit to FIFILAND
· A VISITOR?
· Ahhhhhhhhhhh Fifi in Cannes
Poetry ( View all 15 poems )
· A couple of short and sweet poems
· DOES NOT THOU AT TIMES FEEL LIKE A WEED?
· DOTH I SAY MY LOVE FOR MY RED CHIHUAHUA
· It's a ying yang world
· Life and Death
· MY RIGHT BRAIN MY LEFT BRAIN MY CHAKRAS
· OH ATHEISTS OH ATHEISTS
· READ IT FAST
· Authors articulating with Jo Anne Vandermeulin interview with Marcus