- Power in the House! (The Series) Featuring: Young Guns
Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 by RB Roberts
[I’m often fascinated by the sharp minds of young guns who’ll “never get old like that” one day waking up pushing 90 years old. More..
- How Long America? How Long? (Home Improvement)
Posted: Sunday, March 22, 2015 by RB Roberts
[There no doubt that what we call “home improvement fraud” is actually “private home resident defrauding. More..
- The “50% Standard” on Home Projects (Home Economics)
Posted: Friday, March 20, 2015 by RB Roberts
The nutshell of the “50% Standard” in terms of what you’ll invest towards your home project is that you split the cost/expenses for time and labor (human resources), and those for all else down the middle. More..
- Power in the House!(The Series) Featuring: “Let Them Eat Debt!”
Posted: Monday, March 16, 2015 by RB Roberts
[It’s not too unusual to meet a private homeowner or homerenter who’ll admit to needing any advice about how to “run” things. More..
- Power in the House! (The Series) Featuring: Handymen Are Heroes, Too
Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 by RB Roberts
[It’s not very often that one hears of handymen actually researching, selecting, supervising, monitoring, and calling “Stop Work” activity as the need can and occasionally does arise. More..
- Sneak Peek: Guinevere Book II and the Kid Lit Blog Hop #55
Posted: Sunday, March 08, 2015 by Cheryl Carpinello
Read the first pages of "Guinevere: At the Dawn of Legend—Cedwyn''s story and come over and check out the Kid Lib Blog Hop! More..
- Power in the House! (The Series)Featuring: This Palm’s a Beach
Posted: Friday, February 27, 2015 by RB Roberts
(This title is taken from one of the articles written in the now defunct “Happy Homes U. More..
- Power in the House! (The Series) Featuring: Oh! What a Feeling!
Posted: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 by RB Roberts
[I have sort of a bitter-sweet snicker every time I hear someone bragging about the reliability of his/her gut feelings. More..
- Liberation or bondage
Posted: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 by Audrey Coatesworth
My view of the changing values of society in relation to popularity of the book and film ''Fifty shades of grey'' More..
- Power in the House! (The Series)- Featuring: Managing-Maintaining Control
Posted: Sunday, February 01, 2015 by RB Roberts
[Some times when people hear the term “managing,” if they’re accustomed to or more comfortable with being managed, they freeze “Oh no! I wish. More..
- Power in the House!(The Series) Featuring:All About Money … … “Oh Really??”
Posted: Sunday, January 25, 2015 by RB Roberts
[Some years ago ( 1982 ) the hip hop group “Grand Master Flash ‘n’ The Furious Five” released the smash hit “ The Message. More..
- Power in the House! (the Series)Featuring: The Relativity
Posted: Sunday, January 11, 2015 by RB Roberts
- Power in the House! (The Series)Featuring: Taking Care of Business - Yours
Posted: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 by RB Roberts
As always, it’s a pleasure and a great honor sharing useful information with others. More..
- Coping with the Drama of the Flimflam
Posted: Saturday, December 27, 2014 by RB Roberts
[Earlier this month a residential contractor was arrested and charged in Monmouth County, New Jersey for scamming a local resident he promised to build a home for. More..
- A Special Christmas Message for You!
Posted: Tuesday, December 23, 2014 by RB Roberts
- New Year goal: Getting finances in order
Posted: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 by Shannon L Buck
As a new year begins, consider getting your finances in order. More..
- A few thoughts on Christmas
Posted: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 by Audrey Coatesworth
Christmas, like everything else, changes with time. More..
- Grandfather's Ramblings / Comentarios del Abuelo
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2014 by alex canton-dutari
Grandparents frequently complain of loneliness. More..
- I just met you... You'll marry me!
Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 by alex canton-dutari
This was the inspiration for my short story Her Peaceful Sleep More..
- This Moment
Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 by Free Spirit
- The Solution to Family Violence and Cruelty
Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 by Lance Knight
Family violence is a sad reality in today's society. More..
- Is This A Typical Day
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2014 by Marilyn F Friesen
Well we all have typical days, but this one was certainly out of the ordinary by most standards! More..
- THE UNFORTUNATE GROOM
Posted: Friday, September 05, 2014 by isaiah sky ebhodaghe
It was a thing to be considered, but to be pondered about because God is in controle. More..
- Back to the Bradshaws
Posted: Friday, August 29, 2014 by Julie Leek
Geneological research has become a popular hobby today, but most confine their interest to their own families. More..
- Death of a 3-day Clause
Posted: Saturday, August 02, 2014 by RB Roberts
[Between 1967-69 the feds enacted the Home Solicitation Sales Act. More..
All Family Articles >>>