G. Imbalzano, teacher of Computers, Mathematics and Physics, have taught Mathematics and Physics, with experimentation of Computer Science. The interests of studies (as it result from the publications) can be listed as follows.
- Didactics of the Modern Physics
- Computer science
- Interdisciplinary studies on the formation of the image of the Holy Shroud (and Sonography from the Holy Shroud)
- Number theory: "Last Theorem of Fermat" (1988/1996), original work. He proof that the equation can be resolved only if we use the theories of cyclical groups on the ring of integers, that of Gauss-Galois on “Euclidean” quadratic rings, also complexes!
- Contributions of maker/expert in courses of qualification and by the “National Plan for the Informatics” P.N.I.
- Innovation of programs of Sciences and Physics;
- GLOBE teacher “Star for National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration” (NOAA-NASA)
- Prize winner for the project World Space Week 2000/2001, like "teacher of the year" (ONU aegis)
- Actually he is "WMSCI Reviewer", member of "Amnesty International" and "SETI project".
Interesting papers on:
Classic Mechanics and Modern Physics;
He has contributed to:
Informatics formation for teachers;
World Space Weak.