My name is Trennis Killian. God called me into the Gospel Ministry in 1985, and I have dedicated my life to helping hurting people wherever they are.
After seminary, I was pastor of two different churches for a total of ten years. That was when God called me into a special ministry.
For nine years, I ministered as a volunteer chaplain in two different riverboat casinos in the St. Louis area. During that time, I finished my Masters in counseling and a Doctor of Ministry in counseling. I was involved in an intense crisis ministry in which I personally dealt with 312 suicidal individuals over the nine years.
Since then, I have been a pastor, police chaplain, author, and pastoral counselor simultaneously. My wife, Ann, and I live in Cottonwood, Arizona.
I have published sixteen books and will be publishing more soon. All of my books are designed to help those who suffer from various relational problems.
I want to help you! Do you have any kind of problem of the relationship, emotional or personal nature? I can help!
How can I help? There are several ways that I can help you. The first thing you need to do is contact me. You may contact me by email.
1. I can help you by giving you Bible passages and helping you to apply them to your situation.
2. I can help you to understand your situation in order to make better decisions when you need to make them.
3. If you have a compulsive/addictive problem, I will guide you to the best resources for you to receive help.
4. I will answer any question you have as soon as I possibly can.
5. I can help you by showing you how Christ can help you when you turn your life over to Him.
6. If I cannot help you directly, I will help you to find those who can.
(I do not give advice. I help you to see what you need to do. All decisions will be your decisions based on your careful consideration of the situation with my guidance.)