· Born, raised and married in Florida.
· Raised three children and became a grandmother in Texas.
· Found an empty nest, inspiration and motivation in Nevada.
· AA degree from North Florida Junior College
· Won personal battle with cancer in 1997
· Became a Motorcoach operator in 1999 and have driven tour buses in 34 states and in Mexico, gathering human interest stories and antidotes along the way.
· Accepted and won a challenge to write a completed novel before my 60th birthday.
· Became a published author in 2009