"With Radical Faith and Effortless Grace... The Journey to Heart Space" is the first book in a series of books that asks the question, "Are you ready for a Relationship Revolution?"
In "Journey to Heart Space," I tell my story - filled with dramatic ups and downs, seering soul truths and huge awakenings as I challenge my very foundational core beliefs about myself along the way - and I got to do that through a very passionate, wildly inspirational love story.
You'll follow me as I sort through the "skeletons" of my past relationships ~ find my dream ranch and lose it and eventually wander unknowingly into a relationship with a man who would change my life forever. But not for the reasons you think nor the outcome you'd expect.
Please join me and my cast of characters - The Wicked Ego Witch, Radical Faith and her sister Effortless Grace -- the Dark Horse of fear Satori, the Seer as a spiritual guide and myself - as we take a huge leap of faith and follow my heart into the first life lesson in the Relationship Revolution...
What we're doing right now, the ways that we are relating to each other, other species and our planet just simply isn't working.
"With Radical Faith and Effortless Grace... The Journey to Heart Space" begins the dialogue around looking inside ourself to find our own Truth.
This book is written for anyone who has ever:
- Felt stuck in the relationships in their life.
- Is waiting for "the one" to show up to make them feel complete (or for their children to win the Nobel Prize, or their partner to get the big promotion)
- Isn't happy with the quality of the relationships in their life (partner, work, children)
- Had to let go and face the emotions of grief or loss.
- Gotten lost in "seeking" ~ the next big "thing" - person, experience, job, house, car etc. to fill the cavernous gap inside themself.
- Replayed the same history over and over again in different areas or with different people in their life.
- Been unsatisfied with the accomplishments and beauty that currently exist.
We are being called to open our heart to the love that exists all around us as social beings in relationship - with each other, in romance, inside our families and most importantly, with ourselves. Relationship with others is a mirror to ourselves - to the healing that needs to be done to step more fully into our own Truth.
Are you ready?