Bayden Hammond is a writing enthusiast living in Melbourne, Australia. His passion for writing fiction has been active from a young age and he considers Stephen King and Dean Koontz as his biggest influences. He hopes to one day publish his own novels and greatly appreciates all comments and feedback from readers.
Short fiction available:
- Fate & Felicity [G] [Romance] [approximately 11,000 words]
- An Unfortunate Gesture [PG13] [Comedy / Humour] [approximately 3,000 words]
- Shadow Walkers [PG13] [Horror] [approximately 22,000 words]
- Mind Trap [PG13] [Horror] [approximately 11,000 words]
- Smoke & Mirrors [PG13] [Horror] [approximately 17,000 words]