- What Is A Dysfunctional Relationship? (Relationships)
Dysfunctional Relationships are relationships that do not perform their appropriate function.
by Tina Tessina - More articles by Tina Tessina
- Writing Skills- Learning From The Best (Action/Thriller)
Selected samples from the great authors that will improve your writing.
by David Faxon - More articles by David Faxon
- What Then Must We Do? (Reviews)
Straight talk about the next American Revolution
by Edward Phillips - More articles by Edward Phillips
- Something is 'not quite right' (Internet)
It is important to be vigilant regarding children's safety.
by Audrey Coatesworth - More articles by Audrey Coatesworth
- Bone and Joint Pain: Causes and Treatments (Health/Wellness)
A dietary imbalance consisting of a sugar intake that is too high and an insufficient intake of omega 3 fatty acids can lead to significantly increased insulin levels, which speads inflammation through the interruption of cellular metabolism...
by Peter Egan - More articles by Peter Egan
- A Compelling Interview about the Russian School of Piano Playing (Music)
Rada Bukhman has written an enlightening book that stands apart from the usual churned out piano methods.
by Shirley Kirsten - More articles by Shirley Kirsten
- High Five! (Sports/Recreation)
A look into whether or not Donovan McNabb should have his number retired. 2013
by Joel Windsor - More articles by Joel Windsor
- Lord I believe. (Inspirational)
So you are a believer:Do you know what you believe?
And do you realy believe what you say you believe?
by daphne hart - More articles by daphne hart
- Leaving it all Behind (Philosophy)
An essay by Sha'Tara, local writer and friend.
by Regis Auffray - More articles by Regis Auffray
- Les nouvelles du jour (Political Science)
Mes amis democrates qui m'avaient mal jugé connaitront ma qualité de voir les choses a leur juste valeur le moment voulu.
by Emile Tubiana - More articles by Emile Tubiana
- NAME: ETHOS AND IDENTITY (Relationships)
What's in a name?
The value of knowing the
meaning of your name.
by Uriah Fields - More articles by Uriah Fields
- Life changer (Action/Thriller)
DROP OUT may change your life.
by Neil Ostroff - More articles by Neil Ostroff
- Norse Mythology, book review (Reviews)
Norse gods were fallible.
by David Schwinghammer - More articles by David Schwinghammer
- Is There Life out There? (Science)
Most scientists believe life exists on other planets somewhere out there but their searches over the past 50 years have produced no trace. I believe the desire to find other life out there has its roots in our psychology not our knowledge of biology or astronomy. Such extra-terrestrial life will probably never be found. There are reasons.
by Benjamin Plybon - More articles by Benjamin Plybon
- Only the lonely... (Relationships)
A piece on being alone.
by David Thompson - More articles by David Thompson
- Demented Love (Inspirational)
This Mother’s Day, take a moment and appreciate all the Mothers, especially those who are experiencing the effects of dementia.
by Shervin Hojat, Ph.D. - More articles by Shervin Hojat, Ph.D.
- Use the Law of Cycles to Achieve Great Success and Superior Accomplishments (Spirituality)
The whole universe is subject to the Law of Cycles. And Man is no exception. To apply The Law of Cycles is to 'set sail with the wind at your back'. Little effort takes you a long way! Bon voyage!
by Jay Onwukwe - More articles by Jay Onwukwe
- Treacherous Little Known War (History)
Book review of
The State of Jones
by Sally Jenkins
by Jansen Estrup - More articles by Jansen Estrup
- The Importance of Building Solid Relationships (Reference)
This article is about the importance of building solid relationships while networking. The most common mistakes that individuals make is the lack of developing solid relationships during the process of networking.
by Milton Kelly - More articles by Milton Kelly
- Motherhood--The Oldest profession (Holidays)
This is an article explaining the origins, lore and legends of Mother' Day
by Micki Peluso - More articles by Micki Peluso
- WHEN GOD SAYS; YOU SHALL LIVE AND NOT DIE...YOU LIVE! (Inspirational)
GOD IS IN CHARGE OF LIFE AND DEATH. HE IS THE ONE THAT BREATHES LIFE INTO A SOUL AND HE IS THE ONE THAT TAKES HIS BREATH OF LIFE AWAY FROM A SOUL...AND IT DIES. UNTIL GOD SAYS, 'LIVE'...A SOUL DOES NOT LIVE. UNTIL GOD SAYS, 'DIE'...A SOUL DOES NOT DIE.
I READ THIS NEWS ITEM ON-LINE THIS AM AND I JUST HAD TO SHARE IT. SO MANY DIED, BUT THIS WOMAN LIVED! GOD MANDATED THAT SHE SHOULD L
by Joyce Bell - More articles by Joyce Bell
- Mildly Salted Olive Oil Popcorn (Cooking/Food/Wine)
A possibly healthy and delicious way to lose weight – ask your doctor or dietician
by Franz Kessler - More articles by Franz Kessler
- Rolling Stone Bob Dylan Special Edition--Review (Music)
40 Years of Rolling Stone Interviews with Bob Dylan
by J.S. Bradford - More articles by J.S. Bradford
- Book Cover 2 Long-Lost Brother (Science Fiction)
The reason for the book cover design for Beneath the Surface: Long-Lost Brother (Volume 2).
by Erren Grey Wolf - More articles by Erren Grey Wolf
- Overdissection (Literary Criticism)
The truth about an art dying for all the wrong reasons.
by Brian Goodson - More articles by Brian Goodson
- A Place in the Sun (Technology)
A new source of equality in the twenty first century
Solar passive house I built in 1980 in Atlanta
by Ronald Hull - More articles by Ronald Hull
- Scott Stevens interview (Publishing)
INDIE AUTHOR LAND posted this interview with author Scott Stevens May 9, 2013
by Scott Stevens - More articles by Scott Stevens
- What Do Mothers Really Want? (Holidays)
Sunday is Mother's Day. The day we lavish Mom with the best Mother's Day gifts ever. The most popular gifts...
by Barbara Mitchell - More articles by Barbara Mitchell
- Happy Advice... (Health/Wellness)
This is one of those rare "GOOD NEWS" articles that deserves to be shared throughout the world. Enjoy! John Michael
by John Domino - More articles by John Domino
- Deluge Myths based on Fact? (Cultures)
Why are flood myths found around the world so similar? Do these myths contained in oral literature have a basis in fact? Folklorist Gary R. Varner delves into this interesting subject.
by Gary Varner - More articles by Gary Varner
- Learn How Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is Linked to Dementia (Military)
Recent Studies Are Showing That Veterans with PTSD Are More Likely to Develop Alzheimer's As They Get Older
by Stacey Chillemi - More articles by Stacey Chillemi
- A Mother's Advice (Holidays)
Mother's Day post - the best advice from one of history's most revered mothers.
by Susan Smith - More articles by Susan Smith
- What Needs Some Restoration? (Spirituality)
There are many things that may need some restoration. I try to address them in a way that it becomes evident that the change may be for the good, or best left the way they are.
by Jean Oathout - More articles by Jean Oathout
- Author Howard D. Baker (Action/Thriller)
Simon Matthews is a high tech genius and the world’s greatest computer hacker who's afraid he is slowly losing his mind.
by M.P. Zorn - More articles by M.P. Zorn
- Rosemary - or the Rose of Mary? (Home & Garden)
Rosemary is an evergreen plant (Rosemarinus officinalis) belonging to the mint family. It blooms clusters of small, light blue flowers and grows leaves that yield a fragrant oil used in perfumes and cooking.
by Linda Allen - More articles by Linda Allen
- Plants light up on the International Space Station (Science Fiction)
Advanced biological research on board the International Space Station may tell us how well plants will adopt to the challenges of climate change.
by Ann Massey - More articles by Ann Massey
- All about the Eve Factor (Science)
This article appears in the Sisters in Crime Newsletter, "Guppies", and details the use of Mitochondrial DNA in forensic science with references to the 9 11 remains.
by Linda Frank - More articles by Linda Frank
- The loyalty of loved ones (Relationships)
Relationships always need boundaries especially when there is loyalty involved.
by jessica cooper - More articles by jessica cooper
- Coping Canadians (Sociology)
The difference between Americans and Canadian. The former like to conquer and the latter like to cope.
by Andrew Halmay - More articles by Andrew Halmay
- Book Dedication (Drama)
Dedication of Dancing Softly
by Nikki Rosen - More articles by Nikki Rosen
- The Last Goodbye (Pets/Pet Care)
Pet owners have the option of having their pets euthanased in the home environment.
by Karen Wilson - More articles by Karen Wilson
- Never More than a Prayer Away (Religion)
The affirmation that in life one is never alone.
by Richard Orey - More articles by Richard Orey
- Making Sense of God's Word - Intro (Spirituality)
How Am I to Understand The Bible? In these brief studies, I hope to pass on some ways God has taught me to comprehend His Written Word more clearly...
by Z McClure - More articles by Z McClure
- Wave pools: A new era in surfing, or just a new kind of surfer? (Sports/Recreation)
The technology for wave pools, which produce artificial surfable waves, has progressed to the point where we will soon be able to ride perfect, powerful waves far away from the sea.
by Dan Scheffler - More articles by Dan Scheffler
- Anxiety is the root of fear (Self-Help)
Anxiety is the root of fear. Fear is false evidence appearing real. Anxiety is also a mental disorder that causes a person to be stagnated and cause them not to move forward in their lives.
by Lorraine Hulse - More articles by Lorraine Hulse
- HO; HO; HO...Look What Santa Brought Me ... (Mainstream)
SITEMAP AND ALL-PURPOSE PAGE;
In this piece, and for the first time, I give the reader a behind-the-scenes look at how some of my articles came about, and the struggle I had with them.
by Jerry Aragon Ph.D (Phunny humor Doctor) - More articles by Jerry Aragon Ph.D (Phunny humor Doctor)
- Poem: Comment For A Comment (Poetry)
Share your own poems and opinions with others!
by Claire Glowen - More articles by Claire Glowen
- You Have the Courage to Execute Your Dreams! (Inspirational)
I watched as the new baby emerged into the world.Startling everyone with his shrill cry.What a sight! What a beauty.
by Jaachynma Agu - More articles by Jaachynma Agu
- In Business Location is King (Business/Investing)
There is an old saying where buying a house is concerned - location, location, location – find the right house in the right location and you will live happily, but buy in the wrong location and you will live to regret it.
Where business is concerned this saying is even more relevant.
by Nigel Thomas - More articles by Nigel Thomas
- Computer Match--in 1964 (Relationships)
We met through a computer match--in 1964!
by Alan Cook - More articles by Alan Cook
- Lessons in Life (Mainstream)
In the not too distant future, a lot of us are going to wake up and find we longer have health care insurance. So the obvious question that we'll be asking ourselves is...How did we end up in this mess?
by John Martin - More articles by John Martin
- Buy Used and Save to Increase Your Net Worth (Self-Help)
Buying used articles of good quality can help you get ahead in life much faster and much cheaper.
by T Chatham - More articles by T Chatham
- A medieval female exorcist - 'Dark Maiden' (Historical Fiction)
The heroine of my next medieval romance? An expert in the paranormal.
by Lindsay Townsend - More articles by Lindsay Townsend
- How to Find a Good Apartment (Home & Garden)
Finding a good apartment can be difficult. Here are some tips to insure that you won't need to move out a month after you moved in.
by Patricia Hilliard - More articles by Patricia Hilliard
- No! I don't Tweet! (Humor)
I did not write this, but it is FOFLOL (fall on the floor laugh out loud) funny... Especially if you're over seventy.
by Mark Lichterman - More articles by Mark Lichterman
- Why do men still hold the vast majority of leadership positions? (Women)
Why is success and likability positively correlated for men and negatively correlated for women?
by Niki Collins-Queen - More articles by Niki Collins-Queen
- Quantum Soul Meditations - Preparedness (Inspirational)
Know Yourself - if you desire Peace in your Life, then be prepared for the wars!
by Suzanne Tabor - More articles by Suzanne Tabor
- My Favorite Writer (Inspirational)
Dedicated to Stephen J.Cannell
by Rich Patriaco - More articles by Rich Patriaco
- Tests of science, technology & good communication (Science)
This letter was published in Daily Dawn Newspaper Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.
by Furqan Shaikh - More articles by Furqan Shaikh
- Illustrated in Color, Your Child's New Favorite Book Series (Children)
Released April 25, 2013, Robby's Quest for Seed and the entire series is now illustrated in color.
by D.C. Rush - More articles by D.C. Rush
- The Graveyard Shift (Language)
Misunderstanding the real meaning of Graveyard Shift
by Mary Terzian - More articles by Mary Terzian
- Didactic Fiction (Literary Criticism)
On Lessons learned from Authorsden Roundtable
by David Arthur Walters - More articles by David Arthur Walters
- Pollen by Aron Lamb (Science Fiction)
Is Pollen a prediction of things to come?
by Shoma Mittra - More articles by Shoma Mittra
- HAPPY REVOLUTION! - By Michael S. True 4/24/13 (Essays)
Political satire - revolutionary propaganda, etc.
by Michael True - More articles by Michael True
- German Wartime Ejection Seat Developments (Military)
Sixth in a series of brief articles prepared for the official newsletter of the LARA (Luftwaffe Aircrew Reenactors Association), presented here for whatever interest they may hold for military history buffs.
by Kalikiano Kalei - More articles by Kalikiano Kalei
- Lead Generation: Why the How Matters (Business/Investing)
It’s how we do what we do that can set us apart from others and make us stand out in prospective customers’ minds.
by Beth Fowler - More articles by Beth Fowler
- The Very Personal Aspects of My Novel Deeds (Literary Fiction)
How My Novel Deeds Embodies Much of My Own Family History
by Joseph Amiel - More articles by Joseph Amiel
- Buy YouTube Subscribers and Make YouTube Marketing Effective (Internet)
Online media is now appearing to be the most preferred medium when one wants to increase the popularity of their products or business
by andyzen singh - More articles by andyzen singh
- St. Lucia, West Indies (Travel)
A description of a trip to the beautiful island of St. Lucia
by Lark Pogue - More articles by Lark Pogue
- James Franco in the Role of Sweetwater's Renegade Entertainment Attorney (Gay/Lesbian/Bi)
Sweetwater casts James Franco in the role of renegade entertainment attorney Spiro. Sweetwater's Hollywood Conspiracy is a zipline trip to justice! Priest pedophilia, lawsuits, forgery, embezzlement, extortion, blackmail, bankruptcy, theft, incrimination, poker bankroll, film bankroll, and more!
by Sage Sweetwater - More articles by Sage Sweetwater
- Alice Cooper's Neal Smith talks about I'm Eighteen (Music)
This is part of my new Songfacts column, They're Playing My Song. Check out the others at http: www.songfacts.com
by Bruce Pollock - More articles by Bruce Pollock
- Five Old Wives Tales About Health (Health/Wellness)
In this article we take a closer look at a few popular old wives tales and the belief behind them.
by B.B. Lee - More articles by B.B. Lee
- Creating awareness (Publishing)
This is my first letter, published in Daily Dawn Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.
by Fakhre Hyder - More articles by Fakhre Hyder
- Is ‘Black’ Really Beautiful? The identity of the African Person (Cultures)
DIFFERENT, AFRO-CENTERED VIEW-POINT ON COLOR
by Kuir Garang - More articles by Kuir Garang
- Fathers (Family)
The legacy of love and humor left by a special couple.
by Donna Swanson - More articles by Donna Swanson