Now that I am now on Route 66 I don’t want to get in a fix.
Yes, that’s my age so what could I possibly want for Father’s Day?
The answer is what I don’t want.
I don’t want to follow the wrong mix…
I don’t want to:
- Arrive at age 67 and be the same weigh (or heavier) next year, this same day
- Be closer to becoming a diabetic like my father (he died of a massive stroke) no thank you, no way!
- Feel numb with back pain because I am putting too much pressure on my spine.
- Take prescription drugs for that pain and complain and whine!
- Not be able to walk a few miles and get out and breathe that fresh air.
- Not be able to participate in certain sports because I cannot move freely without a care.
- Not be able to roll in the grass and play with my grandchildren and have FUN!
- This list can go on and on it’s a battle that in my mind I have already WON!
So since I am an educator by trade I decided to become a Health Coach right away.
I am in training but I am shedding unwanted pounds in the process every day!
I also have a Health Coach who checks my progress and keeps me on track!
So, where am I headed? I am going down, down, down and don’t ever want to go BACK!
Today I am feeling much better than last week and better than the week before.
I have no reason to want to backslide. I am happier, healthier and I just want to learn more.
So join me on this journey towards better health. It’s something we cannot place a price tag on.
What is it really worth to get from out of an overweight mess? No one can assess what is priceless.
So here is to YOUR heath!
Your friend and advocate,
Dr. John Michael Domino