Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Rainbows in the Clouds
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, June 02, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
For The Challenger Seven: 27 Years Later © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,235
Thanks, Jerry, for inspiring this one. :)
At the end of every storm,
there is light;
a glittering rainbow of hope,
shining hope in glorious hues;
chaos of the darkness in the
menacing lightning and roaring
Things will get better as long as
I look up
and see the rainbows in the clouds:
even if everything I owned
lying in pieces around me,
I survived ...
and I will run towards the bow.
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|This is a great inspirational piece
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|A lovely inspirational writing, with a message...well done Karla!
love and peace, Carole
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Attitude is everything! Great inspiring write Karla! Beautifully penned!
|Reviewed by Nordette Adams
|Enjoyed this dramatic penning, Karla|
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|Beautifully inspiring...hold on to the strength of hope and the vision of "the promise."
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|Great Karla! Hold on to that strength, we wish you to find thousands of rainbows!
Lots of Love, B&R
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|Yes indeedy, no "bowing out" for you, Karla... especially where there are friends to keep you on the straight, narrow and true that wind forever onwards and upwards... Does Jerry give piggy-backs? :)) K xx|
|Reviewed by Mary Lynn Plaisance
|((Karla))))...Very inspirational~!!! Your poem touched me in a special way with the storms we have here.......and I know you don't like stormns either.
I LOVE rainbows~!!!!!!!!!!
My book is out, and everything will still be slow but sure...I will always treasure your friendship.......
Mary Lynn Plaisance
Your Cajun Friend on this end~~~~~
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|You do have an inner strength to rely on in your times of trouble, you have proven it time and time again and we poets always have somthing that everyone else may not have. We have the power to write our own futures as we see them then make them come true.
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
" I will Survive " as Gloria Gaynor famously sang...
Love and Freedom
|Reviewed by Joy Marsh
|I enjoyed reading your beautiful poem Karla!!|
|Reviewed by richard cederberg
|This is a beautiful revelation Karla.
You will survive, yes, and something will emerge better than before. Soon the storm will only be a memory!
|Reviewed by Duke LaRance
|I really like the structure of this -- good stuff!|
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|"I survived ..." Yes.|
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Always catch the rays and go for the gold!! Chin up and eyes heavenward and that rainbow is there.
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Beautiful write of faith and hope, even in uncertain times; God will take care of us as long as we look UP! Very well penned, Karla; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love (and many prayers), your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Crystal Silver Angel (Reader)
|Yes precious, keep running towards it..You are loved...