Albert Einstein and Nikola Tesla, two of the worlds greatest minds, started my research for the book Maddy's Secret: The Search for Einstein's Lost Work.
Depending on which way you GOOGLE it, Einstein and Tesla, or Tesla and Einstein your search will show the numerous theories and so-called facts about the working relationship between Albert Einstein and Nikola Tesla. Most of them point to Project Rainbow, most commonly known as The Philadelphia Experiment. Some have theorized that the truth has been overshadowed by specific government intervention with mis-truths, dis-information, and mis-information which has carefully blended with the facts on the Internet. The Internet itself has become notorious for bending the truth, changing the truth, and disguising the truth to the point that anything you post on the Internet will surely become copied and pasted into someone else’s web site who will slightly twist your posting and then someone else will repeat that process from the 2nd posting and soon you have the world’s largest game of post office, where your original words mysteriously transform themselves to something completely different as it passes from person to person.
My book, Maddy’s Secret: The Search For Einstein’s Lost Work, started with researching into all of those continuously changing truths about Einstein and Tesla to create the genesis for a story and to find some truths, if in fact any did exist. Here is what I found:
* Einstein was born in 1879 in Germany. Tesla was born in Austro-Hungarian Empire in Lika, in 1856, in what is now known as Croatia.
* Einstein came to the United States in 1933, while Tesla had already been here since 1884.
* 1894 - Tesla experiment generates 1,000,000 volts using a conical air-core Tesla Coil.
* 1908 - A massive blast occurs in the Tunguska region of Siberia that exploded with a force of 10 to 40 megatons of TNT and devastated 2,000 square kilometers of forest. Initial reaction was that a meteor was responsible, although ground zero was investigated with no sign of an impact crater. Some believe it was the result of a Tesla experiment gone horribly wrong, or right, depending on your point of view.
* At the time of the Philadelphia Experiment, July 1943, Albert Einstein was 64 years old, while Nikola Tesla had died 6 months earlier in January. This simple fact, missed by many, has spawned new theories that Einstein was still involved with the experiment, but that he only used the basics of Tesla’s coils.
* 1931 - Einstein sent a congratulatory letter to Tesla on Tesla’s 75th birthday.
* 1943 - Tesla dies in room 3327 in the Hotel New Yorker on January 7, 1943 at the age of 87. The FBI orders the Office of Alien Property to seize Tesla's papers and possessions although Tesla had been a U.S. citizen since 1891. The papers and scientific work were eventually released and inherited by Tesla's nephew, Sava Kosanovich, and are now housed in the Nikola Tesla Museum in Belgrade, Yugoslavia.
* 1943 - Einstein learns of the government’s intervention that confiscated all of Tesla’s papers upon his death, before releasing them to relatives. Einstein reviews his own work and takes extreme measures to hide specific research that he feels the government is too immature to control.
* 1955 – Albert Einstein dies of heart failure on April 18.
After two years of research, the book is now finished. The result is …
Maddy’s Secret: The Search for Einstein’s Lost Work
What if you were named as heir to a Will that you knew nothing about and members of your family were being kidnapped and tortured for information they didn't have? What if you went to the police only to find out the Russian Mafia and your own government were behind the personal attacks in their effort to find the lost research of Albert Einstein that is mysteriously connected to the Will in your possession?
This is the dilemma of the Dallier family, as they are being followed and harassed by multiple governments seeking the scientific wonders that Albert Einstein hid from his own government over 60 years ago. Cynthia Dallier leads her family on a quest to escape the cloak and dagger espionage, and to discover where the experiments are buried. The family learns that Einstein's device defies all the laws of nature and science and can solve some of mankind's most pressing problems. They also discover it has a dark side with capabilities of destruction far beyond a terrorists’ imagination.
Maddy’s Secret is available online at:
www.amazon.com in the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Japan, Australia