Interested in Learning about Marketing?
edited: Tuesday, May 21, 2013
By Tina Gayle
Not "rated" by the Author.
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Become a Fan
Want to learn more about marketing this is the group for you.
Let me tell you about a group I joined that is wonderful and the best part is its free.
Marketing for Romance Writers -
Their motto for the Marketing for Romance Writers is "seek, teach, share, learn, succeed." The group helps us focus on learning marketing and publicity. We seek ways to advance our careers, brainstorm new ventures and ideas, get feedback, and find others interested in working together. We provide free workshops. You can take a class or teach one.
I joined because I'm always looking for ways to help me to promote myself and my books. I have to say this is the best group out their. They have a number of avenues to help authors.
- post your covers on their pin interest page.
- sign up to display your release in their newletter.
- join in on one of their blogs - erotic line is having one right now.
- ask questions on their yahoo group and have other authors help you. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MarketingForRomanceWriters/?yguid=174127699
- promote your book on their facebook group. http://www.facebook.com/groups/mfrwauthors/
- listen in on their classes and learn more about subjects like fb, triber, twitter.
- look in their file section on yahoo and set up your own blog tour.
As a marketing group, they are continually doing things to help each other. I highly recommend you give this group a look.
If you would like to learn more about them visit their website at
Hope to see you at MFRW,