Beverly Mahone, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
It's time to stand up for the men!
10. We nag too much--if you have to tell him to do something more than twice, just do it yourself.
9. We complain too much--constant complaining can lead to ailments like high blood pressure and stress. If he's not listening, let it go. It's not going to change anything.
8. We don't know when to shut up--don't you ever get tired of hearing yourself talk?
7. We're trying to wear the "pants" and we know they're "too big" (tie)---You're a woman so act like one.
7. We've forgotten how to dress (tie)--We're either wearing clothes that are TOO TIGHT or TOO LOOSE. Dress your age not your shoe size--and certainly don't wear an outfit that makes you look like a whale!
6.. We've forgotten what it's like to have fun---do you remember what it was like to let your hair down before you chopped it all off and decided to wear some "pants"
5. We want too much romance--if you make more money, give him all the romance he wants. And if he doesn't want any, you save in the end.
4. We want too much foreplay---how much hugging and kissing do you expect him to do before what goes up has come down?
3. We're overweight and overfed--try sending some of your food to Biafra. Remember the story your mother used to tell you when you were a kid about the poor, starving children over there?
2. We take our mood swings out on EVERYBODY--Menopause is no excuse to be rude.
1. We stopped enjoying SEX!---Now you wonder why he's cheating on you.
Stay turned for my Top 10 reasons why middle aged women don't find middle aged men attractive anymore.
Reader Reviews for
"Top 10 reasons why middle aged men don't find middle aged women attractive"
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by C Wolf Forrest
|Great insights, Beverly. My wife and I were both delighted about these views (I read them to her) plus we loved the true humor.
All the best
|Reviewed by m j hollingshead
|enjoyed the read! heh, if I wore my shoe size it would hang like a sack|
|Reviewed by Malcolm Watts (Reader)
|I know there is a similar "mens" list, but here is a guys perspective on why we don't find middle-aged women attractive. I should add that I know many who are very attractive. Read on.
1. Smile and be interested in the guy and what he is doing/thinking.
2. Wear a little make-up and perfume to be feminine.
3. Forget the sweat shirts and pants all the time. Soft clothing with a bit of see thru - and lace showing, creates sparks.
4. Ask your guy what you can do that would really make him happy in bed.
5. When you are with your guy, look like you are glad to be with him.
6. Look at what he IS doing, rather than what he isn't doing.
7. Tell your guy you love him, and touch him with your hands and words.
All the best. Malcolm Watts
|Reviewed by Jennifer Butler
|And if we don't bear our children, all of that childishness will go unheard. I'd say another reason is, that with birth control, women have stopped being the center of their family for selfish reasons or they've taught their daughters this destructive behavior, making women pleasing to the community for only as long as they are spunky youths perhaps even disposable toys. It's a horror of a reality.|