· Whooo's Coming to Dinner?
· Cats & Mice, Twice as Nice!
· Snorts, Paws, Tails & Claws!
· Can Angels Do Loop Dee Loops?
· Memories of Mount Dora Volume 2
· Memories of Mount Dora Volume 1
· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Testimonial of a mural, a book and a girl
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· The Planter Newspaper Aug 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Readers' Favorite 5 Star Reviews!!!
· Coming Soon... Snorts, Paws, Tails & Claws!
· WT Bland Mt. Dora Library Speaking Event with Amy Sellers
· Book signing event for Eben Alexander a huge success!
· 790am Radio in Leesburg FL.
· Orlando (Lake) Sentinel... Mt. Dora Artist...
· Barrel of Books in Mount Dora Florida Grand Opening
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
By Amy Sellers
Last edited: Monday, May 07, 2007
Posted: Monday, May 07, 2007
Become a Fan
Recent articles by
WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
>> View all 14
Apopka Woman's Club President Sherry Dahlstedt, (I), presents a check to Amy Sellers for the Out of the Rain Society, an organization that supports research for autism. The Check was presented on April 23, 2007.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!