· Whooo's Coming to Dinner?
· Cats & Mice, Twice as Nice!
· Snorts, Paws, Tails & Claws!
· Can Angels Do Loop Dee Loops?
· Memories of Mount Dora Volume 2
· Memories of Mount Dora Volume 1
· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Testimonial of a mural, a book and a girl
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· The Planter Newspaper Aug 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Readers' Favorite 5 Star Reviews!!!
· Coming Soon... Snorts, Paws, Tails & Claws!
· WT Bland Mt. Dora Library Speaking Event with Amy Sellers
· Book signing event for Eben Alexander a huge success!
· 790am Radio in Leesburg FL.
· Orlando (Lake) Sentinel... Mt. Dora Artist...
· Barrel of Books in Mount Dora Florida Grand Opening
· Memories of Mount Dora Preview Oct 22, 2012
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
By Amy Sellers
Last edited: Thursday, May 10, 2007
Posted: Thursday, May 10, 2007
Become a Fan
Recent articles by
WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
>> View all 14
Fred and Pam conduct a live interview with Amy Sellers LIVE at 8:18am EST; Friday, May 11, 2007.
The 1480 WHBC Morning Show with Fred and Pam in Canton, Ohio interview Amy Sellers from the Out of the Rain Society, Inc. Assiting children and families affected by AUTISM.
ASK about AUTISM is the Public Service Announcement that Amy Sellers is out campaigning. Amy says: ASK your neighbor, your friend, your dog... ask ME about Autism. Go to www.AmySellers.com and ask about our generations epidemic!
Through her children's books and art Amy Sellers is on a mission to collect funds to help change the trend of autism.
To learn more about Amy Sellers and her mission go to: www.AmySellers.com
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!