To Have Faith: Ingredients
Trust in Friends
Believe in God or Whom you call God
Trust in that image of God or him.
An understanding of the Bible, however slight it may be.
Some catastrophic event, possibly, to bring about knowledge of the good Lord as Savior and redeemer
Now, you do not necessarily have to have a catastrophic event to get an understanding of the Holy Bible and to have Faith. However, to some, it does Help to put things into perspective!
To put this Dish together, To have Faith, you should:
1. Trust in your friends.
2. Believe in the Holy Bible, and have an understanding of it, however slight it may be.
3. Believe in God or that image of God or him.
4. Trust in God or that image of him.
5. Believe in the power of prayer. Trust me, it works!!!
6. Have friends that give you Positive reinforcement of yourself! You are a strong person! Thanks Peter!
Written by Becca E Henry, Brain Faithful, on October 11th, 2004 at 6:56pm CST, All rights reserved!