Ripping good yarn in the Viktor Bout saga- Bankok post, Oct,17
by Theodore Carl Soderberg
Rated "G" by the Author.
edited: Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Posted: Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Recent articles by
Theodore Carl Soderberg
• Fairy Tale- Press Democrate-Feb 10
• More to the issue than guns, 12/20 SF Examiner
• Bangkok Post entry- 27/10
• Debate-Press democrate, Santa Rosa, Ca.-09/04
• Hooked on Oil-Press Democrat, )3/19
• SF examiner- Alternative rail solutions
• Cut expenses-SF Examiner Jan 8
>> View all
I really can't blame Thailand for being reluctant to surrender such a famous celebrity as Viktor Bout ... a celebrity who speaks six languages, has reportedly had tango lessons in South America, used as many as seven separate identities, and was the focus of the movie Lord of War.
Although the nations in question might be feeling uncomfortable, Mr Bout seems to be enjoying his stay and international notoriety, because with every photo his smile appears even brighter than the last.
Indeed there must be a book in the making, because as the saga continues it is proving to be quite a ripping good yarn.
Want to review or comment on this article?
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!