Have you been wondering how not to make marketing blunders when it
comes to your website and online?
At this very moment over 539 million searches have taken place on
Google. Many searchers aren’t reaching millions of websites because
of marketing blunders when it comes to marketing online.
It was in June of 2005 when I learned that there was a lot I didn’t know,
which made perfect sense to why I wasn’t getting much web traffic,
books sales, let alone subscribers to my newsletter. It was frustrating.
But I saw that there was a lot more to being online than having a
With the growth of the internet, consisting of over 1.6 billion users in the
world a lot has changed, which requires a lot more. So let’s touch on a
few marketing blunders made daily across the World Wide Web.
1. Not using keywords or keyword phrases on website, articles, blogs
and all content posted on the web.
2. Focused on the pretty and snazzy website, rather than a customer
3. Missing contact information on website: Phone Number, Email
Address and Mailing Address
4. Blogs: Forcing readers to login to leave a comment
5. Failing to collect names and emails of web visitors
6. Free websites with banner ads
7. Too many distractions on website that takes visitors away
8. Not investing in a domain name
9. Poor quality of images on sites
10. Social Network Sites: Selling more than providing value to the
11. Missing the opportunity to brand product, service and expertise
12. Missing a brand
13. Not having a personal or business website
14. Focusing on the sale over building a relationship
15. Inconsistent activity with marketing online and offline
16. Seeking the cheapest route
17. Slow to act and implement
18. Not multi-marketing
19. Not getting out of the way to receive help
20. Doing the same thing daily and seeking a new result
21. *Right here insert a marketing blunder you’ve seen or supported.
Share it right below to help others.*
Now, this is my subjective list, but it’s a list to get you thinking and
moving. There are so many blunders out there and not even I can catch
them all. I know I have been a victim to many of the 20 I’ve shared with
Add to the online website marketing blunder list. More importantly, stop
making the blunders to help improve your sales, traffic and online
About The Author,
And to help you with marketing your book, product or service, C.F.
Jackson invites you to check out Website Makeover Online Marketing
Service where you leave the online marketing up to them. Can you
customers find you on Google, Yahoo, or MSN?
Website Makeover One-On-One,
Mentoring By The Minute