Frequently Asked Questions:
What are BookAds?
My Account: When is my renewal date?
Stats: Where can I see My Page Stats?
How many clicks do the 'Popular' articles, poems, books, stories etc.
How do you cycle the Featured Authors?
My Bio: Must I complete everything on the My Bio page?
Photos: How do I get my picture to show up on the author's list page?
May I pay via PayPal?
My Newsletters: html, linking to a PDF
Dear AuthorsDen Member,
As the Holiday Season approaches this means higher traffic and more visitors at AuthorsDen!
To make the most of the "Holiday Rush" we suggest you do a bit of "Holiday Cleaning" on your web-pages
to ensure that readers have a positive experience visiting your site.
Here are the top "musts" in making the most of your
membership at AuthorsDen.
- A complete Bio page with a photo of yourself.
(Authors with incomplete bios or missing bio photos are not included in the authors alphabetical list and top level pages.)
- Post a few brief article related to your book, this inform readers
and provides them options to learn more or purchase your book.
- Make sure all of your Links are current and functioning properly especially
those going to Amazon or your publishers site.
- Double check you ISBN numbers.
- Enter your Keywords to make it easier for readers to find you.
- Activate your BookAd(s) if you have a Silver or Gold membership.
For more tips and answers visit our new FAQ page at
Where Authors and Readers Come Together!