· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe & Dream Find Their Way Home by S. Gallucci 2006
· Miss Amy's Hurray for Rhyme it's Story Time
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· Art by a child with Autism
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Online Article: what to do in Mt Dora .com
· EVERYTHING LAKE MAGAZINE Sept. 2012 Issue
· Limited Edition, Signed & Numbered Private Label Wine Bottles for Event!
· Art Reveal to benefit AUTISM SPEAKS
· Lighthouse of Mount Dora starts the reveal
· New Gallery, New Series ready to launch!
· Freddy Frog is new mascott
· Memories of Mount Dora Preview Oct 22, 2012
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Amy S & Les B
3/26/2007 5:04:00 AM
by Amy Sellers
|NATIONAL SPOKESMAN LES BROWN TO MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT
Les Brown, World-Renown Motivational Speaker and Artist/Author Amy Sellers are on an AUTISM ADOVCACY mission in Central Florida.
As Les Brown celebrates 20 years in the public speaking arena, he is choosing to act as national spokesman for the local 501 (c )3 foundation “The Out of the Rain Society, Inc.” and has chosen to move to Orlando to become the voice for autism awareness. He intends to confront this disease head on. Les plans on being much more involved in Central Florida. He will be a guest speaker at the 50th annual Apopka Arts and Foliage Festival on April 29th at 1pm. He will also produce Christian radio shows, local radio shows and will co-produce a children’s book that will be released in Orlando in 2008.
Leslie Calvin Brown:
World Renowned Speaker; Successful Entrepreneur; Best Selling Author; Radio and Television Celebrity www.lesbrown.com
Founder of the Out of the Rain Society, Inc. Assisting children and families affected by autism; Author; Illustrator; artist. www.AmySellers.com
Les Brown and Amy Sellers will be available for an interview upon request to celebrate the appointment of Les to this position and for the release of a new children’s book “ Hurray for Rhyme, it’s story time!” Written and Illustrated by Amy Sellers, contemporary rhyming stories for children of ALL ages. (100%$ of the proceeds from this book will benefit the Out of the Rain Society, Inc., (OORS) assisting children and families affected by autism. Les and Amy are also currently producing a new children’s book together that will benefit the (OORS).
March 24, 2007