· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe & Dream Find Their Way Home by S. Gallucci 2006
· Miss Amy's Hurray for Rhyme it's Story Time
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· Art by a child with Autism
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Online Article: what to do in Mt Dora .com
· EVERYTHING LAKE MAGAZINE Sept. 2012 Issue
· Limited Edition, Signed & Numbered Private Label Wine Bottles for Event!
· Art Reveal to benefit AUTISM SPEAKS
· Lighthouse of Mount Dora starts the reveal
· New Gallery, New Series ready to launch!
· Freddy Frog is new mascott
· Memories of Mount Dora Preview Oct 22, 2012
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
INVITATION to AUTHORS
4/11/2007 8:32:00 AM
by Amy Sellers
|38,000 people will attend!
SPECIAL INVITATION TO AUTHORS:
Apopka Women's Club presents.... APOPKA ART & FOLIAGE FESTIVAL April 28 & 29
Kit Land Nelson Park, downtown Apopka (near Orlando)
ALL STAR-LINE UP
BAAM BLAST (Books, AUTISM & CANCER Advocacy & MOTIVATION!)
SUNDAY 1pm - 4pm
Les Brown www.lesbrown.com World-Famous Motivational Speaker/ Cancer Conquerer
Vernice Armour www.vernicearmour 1st African American Military Pilot
John Garcia www.johngarcia.com National Speaker/ Cancer Conquerer
Susie Gallucci www.susiespeaks.com Olympic Athlete/International Speaker/ Author
Elaine Garcia - Releasing new CD featuring the Out of the Rain Song
Amy Sellers www.AmySellers.com Autism Advocate/ Author/ Artist
Shelley Costello, Annie Greer, Mark Johnson- Radio Show Personalities 1520AM
For more information contact Amy Sellers: 407-814-7373
Celebrities will be available for interviews on Sat between 5-6pm at the Out of the Rain Society, Inc. booth