Every day, people talk about the same problems.
- Money problems, bills, debts, taxes.
- Work stresses, lack of time.
- Relationship problems. Lack of partners, lack of fulfilment.
- Difficulties with friends and family members.
- Health problems and difficulties.
Maybe you have read personal development books before, attended courses, listened to tapes and CDs.
Are you happy with your results?
You may need to go deeper.
What They Don't Want Us to Know gives the keys to how to have what we want in life.
As a follow-up to Success Strategies for Black People, this book particularly addresses some of the concerns of Black people, i.e. people of African heritage.