RELEASE- FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION
Do you hope for a new America? A crisis in how the world sees us, economic upheaval and feeling stuck with our problems tosses us in a perfect storm on troubled seas. How can you set a new course for yourself and make a contribution to the world community?
Are you ready to change your life and help create a new society? Navigating Life: Commonsense Reflections for the Voyage shows you 13 ways to do it:
Appreciate the life you have.
- Take your goals with you into each new day.
- Discover your powers and use them wisely.
- Find your place in the world community.
- Live each day with passion.
- Fire up your creativity.
- Let stress spur you to action rather than cripple you.
- Meet people who have taken the first step.
- Say what you mean. Hear what others say. See where silence fits.
- Treasure the people who mean the most to you.
- Hear what it feels like to be different.
- Set boundaries on toxic people.
- Sort out what's important to you.
Navigating Life: Commonsense Reflections for the Voyage by Joseph G. Langen is available from Booklocker.com in paperback or e-book format and from Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com in paperback format. Read the first chapter at www.commonsense-wisdom.com.
What readers say about Dr. Langen's writing:
- "Lovely thoughts."
- "I Thank God for your light in my life."
- "I wanted to thank you for being honest with your writing."
- "Very inspirational and thought provoking."
- "I keep your book by my bed and read a selection each night."
Joseph G. Langen
5 Franklin Ave.
Leroy, NY, 14482
About the author:
Dr. Langen learned to reflect on life living in a monastery. He has worked as a psychologist for many years with individuals, couples and families. He has written a previous book of reflections, Commonsense Wisdom for Everyday Life, a memoir of his seminary and monastery experience, Young Man of the Cloth, and a novel about an abusive priest's search for redemption, The Pastor's Inferno. He writes a biweekly column on commonsense wisdom topics and maintains a blog, Conversations with Calliope, a dialogue with his muse about the writing life. See more about his writing at www.commonsense-wisdom.com.
Watch a brief video of Dr. Langen introducing his book at www.commonsense-wisdom.com/Navigating_Publicity_0001.wmv
Available at: www.booklocker.com/books/3803.html
Price: $14.95 paperback, $8.95 e-book
Coming soon to: