Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
2/19/2008 11:20:00 AM
by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
|Received my copy of the program in today's mail.
They made me look better than I felt I did - thank you, guys.
A pleasant surprise greeted me in today's mail delivery: a DVD copy of TV Made Me Do It 's "Weather Junkies" segment.|
Picked it up, put it down. To watch or not??
Was hesitant to view it - how stupid would I or Karen look? I mean, we were ner-vous!!
Having a camera follow you around for two days will do that.
Not a good thing for someone who's not only StormPhobic, but claustrophobic, as well.
Oh, well, what the hey. Put it in the DVD player and ...
Shouldn't have worried - the crew, John, Tobin and Geoff made me look better than I felt I did. Karen looked good, too, but she doesn't think so. Says she looks ... dorky. LOL
Could have smiled more ... spoke up louder ...
Other than than that, not bad. Not going to have to hide. LOL
Hope y'all in Canada were able to watch it, wish I'd had more heads up when it was going to air, so I could have let you know. Hope some of you got to see it.
Thank you for your prayers, it came out great. :)
(((HUGS))) and love,
TV Meteorologist (if only for one day) LOL