(Photo By L. K. Craft)
L. K. Craft 23
(A contemporary reflection of Psalms 23)
(1) The Lord is my life, He’s is everything to me;
provider, protector and King.
(2) He loves me through the lessons of life. He comforts me all the way. He heals the shatter fragility of my painful yesterdays and restored my tomorrows. Gently He leads me, sometimes He carries me, and often He holds me. He never abandons me.
(3) Everything is special because of Him. I grow in His way and then rest in His care, I am made whole by His healing power and guidance. His reputation cannot be disputed. His actions and love are evidence of His goodness.
(4) Though I pass through dark and dangerous places, His presence diminishes all despair. His promise of everlasting life shatters all fear of death. I am illuminated with Heavenly anticipation.
(5)He is the ultimate hope, making sure the enemy understands that I am His. All scars of life are healed and through Him, I am restored! I am comforted by His protection. Abundantly, He gives and gives. Life overflows with His Grace and Goodness.
(6) His amazing benevolence, humaneness, integrity, dignity, justice, compassion, and gentleness will be with me all the rest of my life!
I will love Him Forever!