Travailing Ever Through Danger
Earthquakes divers on the Pacific Ring of fire
From Australia to America - Saipan to Japan
Misplaced souls scattered like refugees
The wind and the strong sea
Showing visibly - what they could do
With the strength and anger of a wave of frightening terror
The ocean green that crested over the bow
Tossed the masses into the stormy water.
Then came the locust
Which brought about starvation
Like never seen
and this was only ----- the beginning. . . . . .
God asks me - who can hold back the horses harnessed to the chariots of fire
- who can stop the snow from forming floating down
- who can pressurize a lump a coal to become a diamond of desire
- who beckons the eagles to flights of distance to sacred ground
And I answer Him – only You know when the fire will fall and the horses will be called
- only You know when the tears will be wiped away thou many a man will say
- only You know when the new Earth will be spoken into existence
- only You know who will cause the most resistance
And God ask me – Whom do you think – colored the sky blue
- did it just for you
- made your sunsets red
- so you may have a warm bed
- gave you the words to write
- gives you hope that one day everything will be alright.
Only God knows – where the universe begins – and ends
Where His Throne Room is
Just what is His!
What you brought into this world
Were you consulted?
Given the blueprints to make a star
All you could do was dream from afar.
Life so fragile - can break
It was the time of war and rumor
It was the sad saga of misfortune
That arrived much sooner – than thought
Like in a tornado caught.
From the moment of conception
Through the channel of birth
Till the last breath taken
Travailing ever through danger on planet Earth.
DWB © MMXII All rights are being taken
away right under our nose