Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
It Was Almost Like Having Church
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
For The Challenger Seven: 27 Years Later © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,235
People were laughing, praising, celebrating ---- throwing their hands up in the air. ...
Image © 2011, Karla Dorman
Relief from the Heavens came
down drop by drop by drop ----
thank You, God, for rain. It's so
amazing watching grass green
up after dying all Summer long
---- honestly thought it was
beyond saving. People were
laughing, praising, celebrating
---- throwing their hands up in
the air. They didn't mind getting
wet, and neither did I. It was
almost like having Church ----
a holy moment. Answered
prayers fell from the skies ----
we are grateful You heard us.
© 2011, Karla Dorman (9/17)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Cryssa C
|I love moments like that!
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|Karla, your needs were finally met and the heavens opened up to serenade your part of the earth with life giving rain -- I hope this reduces the chance for future wild fires -- I bid you love and peace my dear friend -- Jon Michael|
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|This is what rain-dancing is all about! Thank God!! May the grass grow ever greener and the praising continue - even in church!! :)) xx|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Awesome poem Karla thank you for sharing
In Christs Love
|Reviewed by Sheila Roy
|Sometimes He listens, I guess. Nice poem, Karla. Hugs,
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|such a beautiful thing--gratitude, praise, relief!|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Sounds much better than Church, to me!|
|Reviewed by Linda Hill
AMEN to this write. I've been though that, needed rain so badly...and God always sent it just when we needed it the most. His eye is on the sparrow so I know He watches US. God bless you, dear lady.
Love and Peace,
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|Prayers are answered and never too late Karla.
Newfie Hugs, Rose
|Reviewed by Connie Faust
|Thank God! I can imagine your rejoicing! And isn't it amazing how the grass revives when it finally gets a drink?
Great day, great poem!
|Reviewed by M.Bennett Hooper (Mikii)
|Hi Karla.loved this piece. This summer has been rough but we are stilled blessed by answered prayers. < < <HUGS>>> Mikii|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|It was like having chu'ch! Such a holy, praisewirthy moment! GREAT write, Karla; absolutely delightful! Well done; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
Thank You, God, for the miracle you sent from Heaven yesterday! Now do it again!! :)
|Reviewed by Carmen Ruggero
|Hi Karla. I totally relate to this. Indiana was equally bad. We could fry eggs on the sidewalks.
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|I kept trying to send you rain all through the summer as well as the stuff we been getting the last few weeks...more on the way for tomorrow here...now if only we can reverse the jet stream so you get cold and snow instead of us...;-) ed|