Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Happy Birthday, Daddy
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Sunday, October 02, 2011
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
For The Challenger Seven: 27 Years Later © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,235
Today would have been my big, strong Daddy's 81st. You are very much loved and missed.
Image © 2011, Karla Dorman
Feeling a little sad. Today would
have been Daddy's 81st. Should
be together, you and I, but you're
in Heaven. You've been there for
three years. Wish you were here
with me. All I can gift are tears ...
© 2011, Karla Dorman (10/2)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Mary Lacey, Desertrat
I remember when your Dad passed how it affected you and Karen. He must have been special Dad to be loved so much. I'm sorry for your loss, but as you know, you'll be with him again one day.
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|Karla, I wish your dad was with you and my dad with me my dear friend -- I bid you love and peace -- Jon Michael|
|Reviewed by Gene Williamson
|Karla, my friend, I wish he were there with you too. =gene.|
|Reviewed by m j hollingshead
|enjoyed the read|
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|Beautiful as I am sure your Dad is reading your words Karla.
Newfie Hugs, Rose
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|"Wish you were here
with me. All I can gift
are tears". ...
That says it all! Powerful, yet beautiful tribute to our Big, Strong Daddy! He is missed, more than many people will ever know!
Well penned, Karla, and the picture is exquisite!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :(
|Reviewed by Christine Tsen
|So beautiful and exquisite ~
|Reviewed by Cindy Tuttle
|I'm so sorry your dad died Karla. Jesus hears your prayer and sees your tears. May you find some comfort in knowing you aren't alone.
|Reviewed by Joyce Bell
|YOUR 'GIFT' IS FROM THE SOUL OF ONE STILL MISSING AND LOVING A VERY DEAR ONE...BEAUTIFULLY DONE. THANKS FOR SHARING. LOVE, BLESSINGS & FAITH...JOYCE * HIS INSPIRATIONS|