Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Getting To Where I Want To Be Surrounded By Sunflowers ...
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, October 05, 2011
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
>> View all 3,236
Image © 2011, Karen Vidra
They don't talk back, they accept
me for who I am, they don't expect
anything, just want love ---- that I
can give. They don't make me cry
or disappoint, they don't poke fun
or tell me what needs to be done.
They listen to my tears and taste
my words, they are not disgraced
by my sins. They're always there.
They must be answers to prayer:
these sunflowers that He sends
have become my dearest friends.
© 2011, Karla Dorman (10/5)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by John Domino
|Sunflowers are special Kara, just like you. Amen|
|Reviewed by Cryssa C
|So unlike children sometimes... sigh... Hope you are well!
Love and hugs,
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Karla beautiful Sunflowers carry a special place in my heart they were Mimmi's favorite flower
In Christs Love
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|Karla, the words of a beautiful rose to the sunflowers my dear friend -- who could not love both? -- I bid you joy, love and peace -- Jon Michael|
|Reviewed by Kay P Devenish
|I will agree to that Karla,flowers and trees and even long grass make me feel good too and it is so good to have such a lovely poem written to pay tribute to them.
|Reviewed by Gene Williamson
|Karla, this is as warm and loving as he hand that penned it. -gene.|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|They are truly smile fostering flowers, no doubt about that.
|Reviewed by Tom Hyland
|KARLA ... well said ...
'God's Garden Gives Gorgeous Goodies' !
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Beautiful poem, Karla, and I LOVE the photo! (I did a good job, didn't I?? :) ) Well done; sometimes I wish I could just talk to the flowers or the kitties myself. Anything is better than dealing with people who disappoint or act rude or think they're better than you (and you, Karla, are NOT rude!!!!)!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :(
|Reviewed by Janna Hill
|Lovely, Karen. The poem & picture.
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Good to have someone to talk to and get talked back to, just don't let any body see you talking to them or you will get committed into a rubber room...e|