· Whooo's Coming to Dinner?
· Cats & Mice, Twice as Nice!
· Snorts, Paws, Tails & Claws!
· Can Angels Do Loop Dee Loops?
· Memories of Mount Dora Volume 2
· Memories of Mount Dora Volume 1
· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Testimonial of a mural, a book and a girl
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Readers' Favorite 5 Star Reviews!!!
· Coming Soon... Snorts, Paws, Tails & Claws!
· WT Bland Mt. Dora Library Speaking Event with Amy Sellers
· Book signing event for Eben Alexander a huge success!
· 790am Radio in Leesburg FL.
· Orlando (Lake) Sentinel... Mt. Dora Artist...
· Barrel of Books in Mount Dora Florida Grand Opening
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
I started a 501(c)3 charity to help my son and others affected by autism. I wrote this poem to thank the many people who have helped in this mission.
People who have autism often avoid eye contact because they have a hard time focusing on just one object. When it is raining they see every rain drop - and cannot see beyond the rain...
Angels In My Path
The day my child was labeled less
my tears were hid by rain
This less then perfect child, they said
could comprehend no pain.
He'd see reflections in each drop
so many blinded sight
he could not see beyond the rain
till angels shed their light.
The day I vowed to share the gift
that God bestowed in me
Angels walked along my path
so children blind could see
My angels hid their faces
in the eyes of friends I love.
Others sat beside me...
Strangers sent from God above.
The greatest angel who was sent
to make my life worth while
was hiding in the little face
of my less then perfect child.
He taught my soul to stop and grasp
what life is truly for.
A journey faced with lessons learned
and dreams we should explore.
Together God has place us all
to make those dreams come true .
Power comes in joining hearts
that are bound to follow through.
I whisper to you, an angel sent.
Your gifts can touch their lives.
I thank you now - for helping children
with less then perfect lives.
Amy Sellers .COM