· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe & Dream Find Their Way Home by S. Gallucci 2006
· Miss Amy's Hurray for Rhyme it's Story Time
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· Art by a child with Autism
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Online Article: what to do in Mt Dora .com
· EVERYTHING LAKE MAGAZINE Sept. 2012 Issue
· Limited Edition, Signed & Numbered Private Label Wine Bottles for Event!
· Art Reveal to benefit AUTISM SPEAKS
· Lighthouse of Mount Dora starts the reveal
· New Gallery, New Series ready to launch!
· Freddy Frog is new mascott
· Memories of Mount Dora Preview Oct 22, 2012
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Freddy Frog has a few stories out now... this is his original tale! 1 of 12 contemporary rhyming stories in my newely released book: Miss Amy's Hurray for Rhyme it's Story Time. (Collection #1)- Collection #2 "Snack Attack" is in production now!
Freddy Frog went hopping on
a frosty chilly night.
But when he hopped into the pond
he slipped on top the ice.
He stomped and jumped into the cold
to try and take a swim,
But getting down below the ice
was very hard for him.
Freddy tried throughout the night.
He never slept wink.
He night was almost morning now.
The sky glowed orange and pink.
He had to try a new way down
since hopping wouldn’t do.
So with his kindest froggy croak
he said, “Hello to you!”
Oh please, dear Ice, I’d like to splash
and play there down below.
Open a hole just large enough
for a small frog to go.
Just then the sun began to rise
and smiled on Frog and Ice.
The ice smiled back and cracked a bit
just trying to be nice.
Sun and Ice and Freddy
had a happy, fun-filled day.
But as the sun began to set
the water went away.
The ice, it seems, went back to sleep
and closed the crack for night.
Freddy Frog will wait ‘til morn
for another splash delight.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by firstname.lastname@example.org Bennett
YOU ARE AMAZING.
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|No, not silly, it's a gorgeous little poem. Reminds of a story I gave to one of my Nieces, It was called Peach and Blue... I think..|