· Whooo's Coming to Dinner?
· Cats & Mice, Twice as Nice!
· Snorts, Paws, Tails & Claws!
· Can Angels Do Loop Dee Loops?
· Memories of Mount Dora Volume 2
· Memories of Mount Dora Volume 1
· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Testimonial of a mural, a book and a girl
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Readers' Favorite 5 Star Reviews!!!
· Coming Soon... Snorts, Paws, Tails & Claws!
· WT Bland Mt. Dora Library Speaking Event with Amy Sellers
· Book signing event for Eben Alexander a huge success!
· 790am Radio in Leesburg FL.
· Orlando (Lake) Sentinel... Mt. Dora Artist...
· Barrel of Books in Mount Dora Florida Grand Opening
· Memories of Mount Dora Preview Oct 22, 2012
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
This is one of the story's and illustrations in my new book: Miss Amy'S Hurray for Rhyme it's Story Time. FOR CAT LOVERS EVERYWHERE! ENJOY!
Kitty’s Strange Desire
By Amy Sellers
My kitty’s like no other cat.
She has a strange desire.
Most other cats can’t stand the rain.
They run from it like fire!
But raindrops aren’t enough for her.
She needs much more than that.
A bathtub filled up to the top
Makes her a happy cat!
She loves to soak for hours on end
With bubbles on her toes.
A splish, a splash, a bubble bath
Will cure all kitty’s woes.
So if you find a cat like mine
Whose longings just wont stop,
Be sure to fill her tub with suds
And bubbles to the top.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by John Domino
|Wow! A cat that likes to get wet. She can be a star on U-tube!
Yes, I love cats - my cat is Sammy - he wags his tail and waits for me at the door. No he does not like water excepot to drink it.
God Bless God's Animals!
|Reviewed by Joyce Bowling
|I love this write, full of life, fun and brings a smile to one's face! I love cats, I have lost track of how many we actually have on our farm...but we have three new additions, just born a few days ago, and a few favorites that have been here for a number of years...enjoyed this very much. Your proceeds go toward a worthy cause. I teach first grade and autism seems to quickly becoming more common than in the past...wonderful loving children! Again enjoyed your write very much! Glad I stopped by, welcome to the den!
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|My ex and my kids have three lovable cats so I can relate to your verses. And you know what? The cats love me too. Obviously, cats can be eccentric too. Thanks for the delightful write, Amy. Love and peace,
|Reviewed by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wonder if she's Maine Coon? They have a tendancy to love water. My sister's cat, Cajun, used to put her paddy paw in water and then lick off the drops, or else she'd walk along the bathtub ledge (and occasionally fall in). LOL Did water bother her? Not much, in fact, I think she rather enjoyed it.
Thanks for the delightful "tail" you spun--well done! *purring*
(((HUGS))) and love, Karla.
|Reviewed by Michael Mathieu
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
Excellent Childrens write and cats love it too.
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|How perrrrrrrrrfectly refreshing! Love kitties, have three.
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
|This is cute, Amy! Wonderful painting as well!
Sandie Angel :o)