The Impact of Stress on Your Life
Feeling irritable, fatigued and overwhelmed lately? Is juggling the dual roles of work and homemaker or caregiver causing mood swings that drain your strength? Make you impatient, angry, and short tempered? These are signs of your body under stress.
Research shows that chronic stress wreaks havoc on your immune system. The detrimental effects on your health – high blood pressure, compulsive eating, insomnia, depression – are well documented. If you do nothing you will burnout.
Imagine Life Without Debilitating Stress
When You Need a Timeout shows you how to reduce the stress in your life with proven stress-busting and relaxation techniques designed to undo years of damage. Daily energizing routines, affirmations and visualizations that fit a busy lifestyle. Motivational examples, diet and spa tips inspired by women who have been where you are. And chose to put their health and well-being first.
You will learn to:
· Release frustration and anger on-the-spot with simple breath exercises.
· Manage overwhelm, find your voice and get to “no” through journaling.
· Resolve problems that cause dis-stress with an easy-to-do meditation.
· Dispel anxiety and fears of failure with a step-by-step reframing exercise.
· Forgive –yourself and others – and find peace of mind knowing you are doing your best.
· Uncover your “keys to happiness”, passion and gratitude for what is important in life.
· View relaxation breaks as a vital part of your emotional and physical fitness.
You Have a Choice
Make your health and well-being a priority today. Before stress leads to burnout, breakdown, illness and disease. Right now you are just a breath away from a re-energized, rejuvenated, more relaxed life. You can BAM VP- Be A More Vibrant Person. When You Need a Timeout.
Finalist "Women's Issues" 2010 National Indie Excellence Book Awards
Finalist "Women's Studies" 2011 Global eBook Awards