Thought Adjusters is a book writen and drawn by Michael Hanna. A TA combines a single sentence with a handdrawn picture so that together they lluminate a greater or differnet perspective.
Buy your copy!
Thought Adjusters (w/o pictures) by Michael Hanna-303-884-8589
1. A relation-ship is a boat that floats on a river of conversation.
2. For every flaw we see in the slinky model, she sees a hundred more when
3. Health, wealth and power will convert almost anybody to almost anything.
4. Teardrops are telescopes for happy times and microscopes on the memory of
joys that are lost.
5. Reality is best taken in moderation; taken in excess it will incite
6. You can share happiness with anyone, but sorrow is reserved for your
7. Laughter is strong medicine. Caution: side effects can be more laughing.
8. Your theory was invisible, and then it burst into flames of beauty, when
I finally understood it.
9. A teenager sees moderation as a dusty sign in the rear view mirror.
10. Should I rejoice or weep by learning my greatest single leap is only the first step.
11. I remember the taste of her kiss still fresh on my lips, but the year is
12. Goodness ripples beyond this world like a necklace of water circles
expanding to the feet of God.
52. Dawn, a day person, fell in love with Ebony, a night person, and
together they had a daughter named Twilight.
53. God made time travel impossible so that we won't go insane trying to
54. Between the back of my head and tip of my tongue is the land of the