· Boomer the Bengal Cat by Karen Pitchford
· Dream I Can by Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe I Can By Susie Gallucci, Illustrated by Amy Sellers
· Believe & Dream Find Their Way Home by S. Gallucci 2006
· Miss Amy's Hurray for Rhyme it's Story Time
· Rest in Peace, Mr. Bennet
· Ladies of the Festival
· Thanks Leigh
· Love will find the key...
· My BIG Idea 2 By Asa Sellers (10 yrs old)
· Soda Pop Falls
· 200+ Students Today
· Art Class Today
· The Ravioli Monster!
· Art by a child with Autism
· WTBQ Radio NY - The Frank Truatt Morning Show
· 1480 WHBC Morning Radio Show - Canton, Ohio
· KXYL FM Radio Interview Brownwood, TX
· WTLN: Public Service Announcement regarding AUTISM
· The Apopka Chief April 27, 2007
· FRONT PAGE!!! Apopka Chief April 20, 2007
· The Planter Newspaper April 13, 2007
· Apopka MY TOWN Magazine April 5, 2007
· The Apopka Chief March 23, 2007
· The Apopka Chief News July 28, 2006
· Inspiration sneaks up again...
· Thank You ♥Jesus
· HONEY ♥ BEAR
· The Daintiest Ballerina
· Before & After Make-Over... Dirty old DOGS!
· Le Salon.... Meoooow!
· “Mommy’s Little ♥ Fan Club”
· Memories Re-surfacing
· Chick from P.A.
· Christmas Eve Adventure
· Online Article: what to do in Mt Dora .com
· EVERYTHING LAKE MAGAZINE Sept. 2012 Issue
· Limited Edition, Signed & Numbered Private Label Wine Bottles for Event!
· Art Reveal to benefit AUTISM SPEAKS
· Lighthouse of Mount Dora starts the reveal
· New Gallery, New Series ready to launch!
· Freddy Frog is new mascott
· Memories of Mount Dora Preview Oct 22, 2012
Amy Sellers, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
||Monroe Media, USA
Buy your copy!
Amy Sellers. COM
Hard Cover, Laminated Picture Book Ages 4-8
At 10 years of age Paige Hanson has written her first book! Harry Spotter is a true story of how she persisted for over four years to finally get her puppy, and how that puppy changed her dad's heart.
Paige and her dad, Jon Hanson (author of Good Debt, Bad Debt: Penguin-Portfolio 2005) live near Columbus, Ohio. They joined with Amy Sellers in creating their first children's book. This was also Amy's first attempt at illustrating a children's book! This was also a joint effort to create a product in which the proceeds would benefit autism families. 50% of the proceeds go to the Out of the Rain Society, Inc. The other 50% will go towards Paige Hansons education fund.
"This is a true story about a charming and persistent little girl (me), whose dream came true,a nd a little puppy with a weak bladder and a big heart.
Reviews for "Harry Spotter the Incontinent Puppy by Paige Hanson"
|Reviewed by Nadia Giordana
|Your illustrations are first class, Amy.|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Hooray for young Paige and her puppy, and I love your cover illustration!|
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!