Re-invent Yourself, Your Appearance, Your Base of Operations, The Bond Personality, Your Bond Car, Bond Girls, Bond and His Cash, Bond on the Job, Resort Hotels, Casino Gambling, Las Vegas, Your Mission, Upgrading Your Image, The Greatest Adventure, The Ultimate Secret of Women and much more.
Actor David Hedison, who appeared as Felix Leiter in Live and Let Die and License to Kill, gives a 12-minute introduction to the program.
The 21 Rules of the James Bond Lifestyle:
1. I never run out of cash.
2. I accomplish, learn, give, and enjoy something every day.
3. My base of operations is always clean and organized.
4. For challenges I improvise, adapt and overcome.
5. I dress up, even at home alone.
6. I eat vegetables, fruit, drink water, exercise, and sleep.
7. I carry enough cash and credit to operate efficiently.
8. I chose my contacts carefully and avoid villains.
9. I never give up, but I can change directions.
10. I’m not afraid to pay for what I want.
11. I get good value for my time and money.
12. I circulate all things good. The bad stops with me.
13. Everyone I meet benefits from the experience.
14. I am always early for meetings.
15. I edit out negative verbalization.
16. On the job, I am always professional.
17. I am constantly learning by reading a book a week.
18. I tip freely like Bond.
19. My car is clean, filled up, and ready to go.
20. I rent what I need and take mental possession of it.
21- I never run out of cash. (repeated on purpose)
The 8-hour audio-book on CD is taken from The Complete James Bond Lifestyle Seminar with 50 extra "pages." It is read by the author with 20 other actors performing dramatizations with sound effects and inspiring music making it the largest production in self-help audio history.
In the past ten years that this book has been available, men have upgraded thier lives, started new businesses and improved their marriages.
The Only Way to be Cool like James BondHow to Live the James Bond Lifestyle - KINDLE: http://amzn.to/wZ661f 342 Pges - Expanded 2012 Version. 115 important pages added for 2012
When James Bond is under pressure, he doesn't fold. He focuses. He can call up his talent at will when dismantling a ticking bomb or when talking with an interesting woman. Want to do this too? There's only one way. Start taking gentle rulership over your personality (body, mind & feelings).
But your personality will fight the real you with "pulls" distracting you from your goals and with "blocks" which stop you with fear. Your individuality is perfect. But the personality is not. The body gets tired, the mind forgetful and the emotions sad, impatient and angry.
It is your job to raise up these three energies of the personality to maturity. Just as you raise up children. Finally, you will be able to express the perfection that is you, using the tools of the personality. This will not make you an "unfeeling robot." It will actually free up your energies so that you can feel what you want to feel, when you want to feel it.
This is the most important aspect of living The James Bond lifestyle. For only when you realize that you are not your personality, but perfect individual energy and start taking gentle control of your three personality energies, can you begin to upgrade all areas of your life.
Reinvent yourself before Skyfall's release.
Reviews for "How to Live the James Bond Lifestyle - The Complete Seminar on 8 CDs"