'Attract You Ideal Bond Girl' is an FREE 84 minute audio-download. It was produced for those who wanted only the relationship and dating information found in the 8 hr. audio-book 'How to Live the James Bond Lifestyle'. Click link above for free download. No sign in needed.
This 84 mnute audio is in fact, the complete and unabridged 72 minute Chapter Seven from that program. Also included in this audio is David Hedison's 12 minute Lifestyle Advice intro, about how he lives his life, how he ran away from his first audition, yet came back to get the part. And his personal life phylosophy.
FREE 'Ideal Bond Girl'.No sign in needed. Just click 'download' and it will go into your pc in 2 minutes. Listen on PC, Ipad, or IPOD.http://yousend.it/tb0Z99
The 21 Rules of the James Bond Lifestyle:
1) I never run out of cash.
2) I accomplish, learn, give and enjoy something every day.
3) My base of operations is always clean and organized.
4) For challenges, I improvise, adapt and overcome.
5) I dress up; even at home alone.
6) I eat vegetables, fruit, drink water, exercise and sleep.
7) I carry enough cash and credit to operate efficiently.
8) I chose my contacts carefully and avoid villains.
9) I never give up, but I can change direction.
10) I'm not afraid to pay for what I want.
11) I get good value for my time and money.
12) I circulate all things good. The bad stops with me.
13) Everyone I meet benefits from the experience.
14) I am always early for meetings.
15) I edit out negative verbalizations.
16) On the job, I am always professional.
17) I am constantly learning by reading one book a week.
18) I tip freely like Bond.
19) My car is clean, filled up and ready to go.
20) I rent what I need and take mental possession of it.
21) I never run out of cash.
How to Live the James Bond Lifestyle - KINDLE Expanded 2012 Version 340 pages
KINDLE LINK: http://amzn.to/wZ661fiTUNES: http://itun.es/isB5XCHere's what Jennifer of Boston said:
Dear Mr. Kyriazi,
I just wanted to tell you that you really pegged it with the "Girls just wanna have fun" philosophy. It's SO TRUE!!! That is what we ladies want, to be taken out and shown a good time. We can't stand couch potato men. And the key word is "LIFESTYLE."
So many men take you out on the first few dates, and then after that, they get lazy and all they want to do is sit on their butts and watch TV. They dazzle you at first to reel you in, but don't make it into a LIFESTYLE. My ex-boyfriend never wanted to go anywhere, and it was one of the reasons I dumped him!! I mean, give me a break, I'm 25, I don't want to stay home every night!!
Please get the word out to as many men as possible because, at least in my experience, a high percentage of men are in dire need of your James Bond lifestyle advice!!