· Unconscionable, A Rich Coleman Novel
· Tarizon: Shroud of Doom
· Deadly Defiance, A Stan Turner Mystery
· Disillusioned, A Stan Turner Mystery Vol 9
· Tarizon: Conquest Earth
· Tarizon: The Liberator
· Act Normal, A Stan Turner Mystery Book 8
· Cactus Island, At Stan Turner Mystery Book 7
· Black Monday, A Stan Turner Mystery Vol 6
· Deadly Distractions, A Stan Turner Mystery Vol V
· The Speech I Never Gave
· My First Literary Agent
· The Criminal Justice System
· Welcome to Tarizon
· Tarizon: Swarm 6222
· Faith Restored
· Hope and Strength
· A Million Fish
· River Of Peril
· Shooting the Bear
· How To Avoid Personal Liability If your Small Business Fails
· Cash Call, A Horror Story For The Small Business Owner
· The Credit Trap
· Turning Around The Troubled Small Business
· Tarizon' advances bold science-fiction traditions
· The Hero's Crossroads by Todd Mercer
· Plano Profile Magazine Interviews William Manchee
· Hot Crime Trends
· Bitbooks, Digital Fiction Links
· Book signings will feature author of the Stan Turner mystery series
· My Dad Led Two Lives
· The World's Unluckiest Man
· Middle Drawer
· Ice Pick Widow
· A Note From Your Caregiver
· Comin'-In Party
· I Wish I'd Had Bad Credit
· Danger in the Mail
· The Mod, The Mortgage Lenders Scam
· For Love Only
· William Manchee's Titles Now Available On Nook
· Many Manchee Titles Now Available at Audible
· 5th Stan Turner Mystery Released
· CA$H CALL, Release August 31 2002
· Second Chair Goes into Second Printing
· Audio Versions of Trouble In Trinidad Released.
· Death Pact Popular in Australia
William Manchee, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
||Top Publications, Ltd.
||September 1, 2009
Buy your copy!
Barnes & Noble.com
William Manchee's Website
Volume 2 of The Tarizon Trilogy. After embracing his destiny as the Liberator mentioned in the Prophecy, Peter Turner aka Leek Lanzia) is thrust into the midst of Tarizon Civil War.
Leek Lanzia, who many believe is "the Liberator" mentioned in the Prophecy, is given command of the remnants of the mutant army after it is decimated by the TGA’s seemingly invincible hovertanks. He must reorganize and rebuild the army if there is going to be any chance of stopping the TGA from marching all the way to Rigomol and overrunning the capital city.
After losing a bid to becoming chancellor, Lorin Boskie aligns herself with Leek in order to preserve the organization she and her father have so painstakingly built and to save the Nanomites from Videl Lai’s ordered genocide. While rebuilding the Loyalist’s 3rd Army, Leek proves himself a capable leader and quickly gains the support and admiration of his soldiers and the people of Tarizon. But as the war drags on Leek yearns to rescue his mate, Lucinda, held captive by Videl Lai in the capital city of Shisk.
Accepting exile from Earth for learning too much about the alien presence on his home world, Peter Turner finds himself in the position of the long-awaited "Liberator" on the planet Tarizon. Now known as Leek Lanzia, Peter commands an army of rebels including seafolken, mutants, and nanomites against the numerically and technologically superior Tarizon Global Army. The second volume in Manchee's trilogy details one man's struggle against tyranny on an alien planet and ends with a premonition of more problems for Earth. VERDICT Suitable for YA and adult fans of interplanetary space opera and sf military fiction.
Tarizon: Civil War "...continues the exploits of Leek Lanzia, an Earth-born teenager exiled to the planet Tarizon. Hailed as Tarizon’s savior as per an old prophecy, Lanzia leads the mutant Loyalists and their allies in a vicious war against the hovertanks of the Tarizon Global Army...."
Reviews for "Tarizon: Civil War"
|Reviewed by m j hollingshead
|I have followed Manchee’s writing from the beginning of his first series featuring attorney Stan Turner and his family. I have yet to be disappointed in any of Manchee’s burgeoning body of work.
Once more proves his increasing expertise as a writer. Manchee’s turn from human Stan Turner to the people of Tarizon has been accomplished with innovation and imagination. Characters continue bright, stirring, and overflowing with energy.
Dialog as always is appropriate, often resolute, and pounding with strength. This particular genre stratagem is compelling, appealing and more than a little extraordinary.
Situations are meticulous in depth bringing the reader straight into the action. concentration is undeniable from commencement of the book right to the last sentences.
As always story line interweaving includes, tactics, subterfuge, an abundance of chicanery all portrayed in will conceived prose.
Manchee’s , heroes continue valiant, while his scoundrels continue to be out-and-out brutal.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!