Stacey Chillemi, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Click here to buy this book!
your Signed copy today!
Buy your copy!
Download to your Kindle (eBook)
Barnes & Noble.com
Stacey Chillemi Bookstore
This book is geared toward readers that are currently going through it, have experienced breast cancer, or just want to learn about breast cancer.
Managing the Stress of Breast Cancer can be devastating for the woman affected - and for her family and love ones. Many women diagnosed feel devastated, confused, and very alone. Today, approximately 1 in almost every 8 women (13.4%) will develop breast cancer in her lifetime.
“Breast Cancer: Questions, Answers & Self-Help Techniques,” brings together comprehensive information about breast cancer and unlike other books on breast cancer.
Inside this book, you'll discover...
• Valuable information about breast cancer
• How to balance your emotions
• The support you need
• Self-help techniques to help you cope emotionally
• Recovery techniques
• Nutrition and fitness strategies to help strengthen and improve your body
• Recipes to use during chemotherapy
• Mediation exercises
• Poetry and stories written by breast cancer survivors
• And much more…
This book is geared toward readers that are currently going through it, have experienced breast cancer, or just want to learn about breast cancer. In this book, you will learn how to change your life, so you can learn to live a happy, healthy and productive life
1. What is Breast Cancer
2. How Does Breast Cancer Begin?
3. The Causes of Breast Cancer
4. The Risk Factors of Breast Cancer
5. The Warning Signs
6. How to Perform a Self – Examination (in the mirror, in the shower, lying down)
7. The Most Common Types of Breast Cancer
8. How Breast Cancer is Diagnosed
9. The Stages of Breast Cancer
10. How Breast Cancer is Diagnosed
11. How Breast Cancer is Treated
12. What Happens After Treatment?
13. How You Can Protect Yourself from Breast Cancer
Section 2 - Recovery
15. Understanding Food Groups
16. Balancing Your Diet
Section 3 - The Myths about Breast Cancer
17. The Myths about Breast Cancer
18. The Myths about Breast Cancer Surgery
19. The Myths about Radiation Therapy
20. The Myths about Chemotherapy
Section 4 – Self Help Techniques
21. Your Inner Self
22. The New You
23. Being Honest with Yourself
24. Your Dreams Are Not Just Dreams – The True Meaning of Dreams
25. The Importance of Self Esteem & Self Confidence
26. Using Meditation to Help Cope with Breast Cancer
Sections 5 – Stories & Poetry about Breast Cancer
27. Stories & Poetry about Breast Cancer
28. Breast Cancer: Resources
News 12, NJ
Della Crews, Anchor/Talk Show Host, News 12, NJ
--Life deals us many hard blows that we often do not expect. I admire the fact that someone like Stacey Chillemi was thrown a curve ball that may have knocked many of us down to the point where many of us may not have wanted to get back up, but she did. It was not easy but she possesses a determined spirit that will not let her give up. For that reason, Stacey will go far and achieve whatever dreams she sets her mind to accomplish. --Della Crews, Anchor/Talk Show Host, News 12, NJ
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!