Stacey Chillemi, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Click here to buy this book!
your Signed copy today!
Buy your copy!
Barnes & Noble.com
BUY THE BOOK
Introducing Stacey Chillemi's new book, "How to Live Comfortably With Asthma," teaching individuals how to cope with asthma. A condition that is prevalent in our society.
This book is an overview of asthma a disease that afflicts millions of people worldwide. Topics include - What asthma is, how doctors diagnosed asthma, how the various symptoms, such as shortness of breath, wheezing and tightness in the chest, manifest themselves in different individuals. A large portion of the book is devoted to a lengthy and highly useful discussion of what it is, the current therapies available, coping techniques, asthma resources, as well as the pros and cons of specific medications. Other topics in this book include alternative and complementary therapies, the early warning signs of asthma and asthma attacks. Most important the book goes into detail about triggers and how to avoid them. The book also discusses other important topics such as, asthma caused by allergens and environmental pollutants. These topics are identified, along with suggestions for avoiding or alleviating them.
Section One – Learning the Basics
1. The Facts About Asthma?
2. What Causes Asthma?
3. Can You Get Asthma As An Adult?
4. What Are The Symptoms of Asthma for Adults & Children?
5. Diagnosing Asthma
6. What Is An Asthma Attack?
7. How Widespread Is Asthma In Children?
8. Why Are So Many Kids Getting Asthma?
9. How Is Asthma In Children Diagnosed?
10. How Is Asthma In Children Treated?
11. How To Treat & Care For Your Asthma
12. Caring For Asthma Yourself
Section Two - Learning to How Healthy Living Can Help Your Asthma
13. Can Your Diet Affect Your Asthma Condition?
14. The Holistic Approach To Treating An Asthma Condition
15. Asthma & Exercise
Section Three – How Your Home Affects Your Asthma
16. Why Are So Many People Being Diagnosed With Asthma?
17. Why People Need To Clean With Natural Cleaning Products
18. Asthma Proofing Your Home
19. Asthma & Dust – The Relation Between the Two
Section Four - Coping with Asthma Emotionally
20. Stress & Asthma
21. Mediation & Asthma
22. Helpful Techniques To Deal With Your Stress
Section Five - Resources: Asthma Support Groups and Organizations
23. Worldwide Resources for Asthma
About the Author
News 12, NJ
Della Crews, Anchor/Talk Show Host, News 12, NJ
--Life deals us many hard blows that we often do not expect. I admire the fact that someone like Stacey Chillemi was thrown a curve ball that may have knocked many of us down to the point where many of us may not have wanted to get back up, but she did. It was not easy but she possesses a determined spirit that will not let her give up. For that reason, Stacey will go far and achieve whatever dreams she sets her mind to accomplish. --Della Crews, Anchor/Talk Show Host, News 12, NJ
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!