Healthy Palate cookbook where more is good for you. Enjoy great-tasting recipes that make it easy to eat more fruits and vegetables.
Buy your copy!
Healthy Palate Cookbook
Mary Lynn Farivari's recipes help you save time by cooking vegetables with or alongside the main dish. Have fun making creative and flavorful dishes, whether you are a novice or a pro in the kitchen.
Five things that help you right now as you use Healthy Palate, Delicious and Simple Recipes to Enhance Meals with Fruits and Vegetables:
- Save time with serving suggestions for each recipe on how to complete your meal.
- Learn how to cook with a variety of vegetables - frozen, canned and fresh.
- Eat seasonally and save money using whole "good for you" ingredients.
- Know the nutrition facts. A nutrient analysis is provided for each recipe. This cookbook is suitable for all family members - even those who want to lose weight or have diabetes, high cholesterol or high blood pressure.
- Make it simple. There are no long lists of ingredients. Substitutions are offered, based on season or what might be available locally.
Over 165 recipes cover all the basics from breakfast, salads, soups, casual fare (sandwiches and pizza), poultry, fish, vegetarian, and red meat to desserts.
Mary Lynn is a Registered Dietitian who loves to eat and cook. Counseling people for several years on the role of nutrition in disease prevention has inspired her to share her passion for great tasting, healthy food.