From Malaysia, Zubli Zainordin. You may contact him personally. He loves to share life experiences. Please email: email@example.com.
Presently, he chooses to Flow into your scene in The Matrix Of Our Total Life, within this universe, with the intention of Synchronicity with you, for mutual benefits, through an idea to share vital and valuable information on success for all citizens of the world.
Recently he was asked to name his favorite movies, his answer was, all movies. He loves movies. To him, movies are nourishing food for his mind. Be specific? There was a long pause, then he answered, The Matrix (Trilogy), The Shadow, The Usual Suspects, The Green Mile, Ghandi, Rocky, Forrest Gump, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Terminator, Total Recall, Da Vinci Code, King Kong, plus...a longer pause. He is probably aspiring to watch The Celestine Prophecy and Conversation with God.
That statement of viewing choices shall tell you a bit more about Zubli Zainordin.
He is a bibliophile. He has read all exceptional books relating to Success. particularly books written by Napoleon Hill, Wayne W. Dyer, Zig Ziglar, Stephen R. Covey, Anthonny Robbins, Paul Zane Pilzer, W. Clement Stone, Og Mandino, Shad Helmstetter, Dennis Waitley, and more.
He started writing since 1973, when a school teacher sensed his ability, after which his first article appeared in the school's magazine. He then proceed and now continue to write poems, short stories, television scripts, reports, various technical papers, articles and also news-features for the local prime newspapers.
He is now ready to communicate and share vital and valuable information...
He treasures these famous Quotes:
* If It Is To Be It Is Up To Me
* What I now see inside (metaphysical) is what I shall see outside (physical)
* To get what I want, first I know what I want, and give in order to get.
* My Lord grants me the power to change what I can change, to gracefully accept what I cannot change, and the wisdom to know the difference.
* Everyday in Every way I am getting better, and better, and better.
* Know a knowledge and share with others to conquer the unknown and to make it known as an acknowledgment.
* We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. Anais Nin
* "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr
* "There isn't a ruler, a yard stick or a measuring tape in the entire world long enough to compute the strength and capabilities inside you." Paul J. Meyer
* You are the key to your own total success, now here and here after.
* The value of life is to uphold the truth by evaluating information to discern the facts, from the fictions and the falsehoods. Then, proceed to grow to achieve wisdom by preferring to learn, unlearn, relearn knowledge, and earn the value of life.
* To obtain what you want, first know, what you want to obtain.
* If you keep doing what you are doing, you will keep getting what you are getting.
* I know that I shall pass this way but once, lest I forget to safeguard my only one chance, let me give purposefully the best now here and in the here after I shall gain, for I shall never ever pass this way again.
* There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that is your own self. Aldous Huxley.
* It's not what we eat but what we digest that makes us strong; not what we gain but what we save that makes us rich; not what we read but what we remember that makes us learned; and not what we profess but what we practice that gives us integrity. --Francis Bacon
* Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. --Melody Beattie
Zubli Zainordin, is now nice and wonderful in the center of his being.